Watch Buyer, Sales and Loans

/Watch Buyer, Sales and Loans
Watch Buyer, Sales and Loans 2017-10-22T11:05:16+00:00

High Paying Watch Buyer, Sales and Loans

Watch Specialists!

Frontera Cash and Loan buys, sells and loans on basically all types of watches from Rolex to Patek Phillippe to Casio. Our pawnbrokers are customer service driven Jewelry and Watch Buyers with an ultimate goal of finding the highest possible value in each and every watch we come across. Our accuracy in the evaluation ensures higher payouts than most in the industry. Each one of our professionals are highly trained in the watch buying industry and will always give you the highest amount of cash possible. Feel free to call and make an appointment as most of our centers have private viewing rooms however it is not necessary. We have 11 convenient valley locations in where we pay top dollar for watches every time. Come down and see us today for the highest payouts in the industry!

Our Range

When it comes to watches, the range of value is enormous. Over 90% of all watches sold every year fall into the “Dollar Market” and sell for $50 or less. The other 10% is made up of the “Mid-Range Market” and the “Luxury Market.” The mid-range sells for $50-$1000, whereas the luxury market can range from $1000 to $100,000 and more. We are unmatched in the watch buying industry and are fully equipped to buy or loan on any watch.

Luxury Watch Buyers

You can break Luxury watches up into three categories. These Watch categories typically are labeled as Luxury, High Luxury and Extreme Luxury. Some of the brands in these categories such as Rolex can have a $2000 watch and a $75,000 watch, placing it in all three categories. Luxury watches need trained professionals like us to evaluate them as they are highly valuable and have the most amount of fakes. (Fakes are extremely good so make sure to buy from a seasoned professional).

The most common Luxury Watches we see:

  • Rolex
  • Cartier
  • Tag Heuer
  • Omega
  • Alfred Dunhill
  • Nobel Paragon
  • Piaget
  • Progress
  • Saint-Honore
  • Harry Winston
  • Daniel Roth
  • Versace
  • IWC
  • Bertolucci
  • Breguet
  • A.T Cross
  • Jaeger LeCoultre
  • Vacheron Constantin
  • Lange and Sohne
  • Blancpain
  • Patek Philippe

Low to Mid-Range Watch Buyers

Mid-Range watches include most “Department Store” brands and “Designer” brands. They have great sounding names and will usually look attractive. However, the inner components to them are cheap which make them rather inexpensive. We see a wide variety of these types come through our doors, and if in great working condition will loan on them.

Most Common:

  • Movado
  • Invicta
  • Relic
  • Paolo Gucci
  • Pierre Cardin
  • Fossil
  • Citizen
  • Seiko
  • Casio

Watch Info

Most of the watches that we buy, sell, and loan on are men’s watches. It’s actually about 75% depending on the store. The other 25% we buy, sell and loan on are woman’s watches, antique watches, and pocket watches. With our professionalism, accuracy and continuously high payouts we have proven to be unmatched watch buyers in our industry and always take care of our customers. Stop by and see for yourself!

Stop by if you have any questions or call us at any one of our 8 locations and don’t forget to inquire about our layaway program.